Before And After Getting Your Puppy Manual™
The complete guide to raising the perfect pet guinea pig with love
Information and advice to help you take good care of your Guinea Pigs
With a special section: Activities for Your Guinea Pig
Chock-filled with helpful information and color photos, this book provides everything you’ll need to make a happy and healthy home for your Guinea Pigs. You’ll learn all about:
- The history and behavior of Guinea Pigs
- Housing – How to make Guinea Pigs feel right at home
- Health – Feeding your Guinea Pigs and keeping them healthy and happy throughout their lifetimes
- Activities – Keep them fit and healthy, both physically and mentally, by providing safe yet stimulating activities
- The 10 different breeds of guinea pig you can own as a pet
- The pros & cons of owning a pet guinea pig
- The supplies you’ll need to provide a proper home for your new pet (and a rough estimate of how much it will cost)
- The basic care you will need to provide for your guinea pig
- How to train your guinea pig to do cool & useful tricks
- A brief overview of how to breed your pet guinea pig and sell the offspring
Product Name : Before & After Getting Your Puppy Manual™
Author/Creator: Kent Garrett
Normal price was $97.98. But now you can buy it at
$97.98 $19.98 ($78 OFF).
Click here to get Before & After Getting Your Puppy Manual™ at discounted price while it’s still available…
Today Only $19.98
Do you own a guinea pig but don’t know the first thing about how to take proper care of it? Are you considering getting one but want to make sure it’s really the best decision for you? Whatever your situation, this book will teach you everything you need to know to make sure you are making the best possible decisions.
Taking care of any pet can be a huge responsibility. That’s why it is so important to do your research and really know what you are getting yourself into before you actually commit to owning any pet. Guinea pigs are no exception to this rule.
While they are becoming increasingly more common as household pets, guinea pigs are still somewhat exotic and, as a result, most people don’t really know much about exactly what they need.
That’s exactly where this book comes in. If you’ve been browsing the animal shelter or pet websites and can’t resist the adorable furry face of those guinea pigs you’ve seen, read this book before you make an impulse decision you might regret.
So get this book and decide if this adorable little creature is the right addition to your home and then learn how you can be the best guinea pig parent there ever was!
NOW OVER 1000 COPIES PURCHASED BY SATISFIED CUSTOMERS!
As a licensed veterinarian, I have spent a considerable amount of time studying animals. I have always had a deep love and respect for the animal kingdom, and I earned my degree in Veterinary Medicine from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. I also completed my Bachelor of Science in biomedical science at Auckland University. I hold the animal chiropractic certification from the American Veterinary Chiropractic Association. I keep guinea pigs, parakeets, and dogs.
Enjoy, and remember.. the journey is half the fun!
Today Only $19.98